Terms And Conditions
Authorization/Consent for Care/Service: By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customer or representative has been informed of the product options available to them and of the selection of providers from which the customer may choose. The customer further authorizes 1 Natural Way under the direction of the customer’s prescribing physician, to provide products, supplies and services. The customer has acknowledged that the Client/customer Service Agreement has been explained and that the customer understands the information.
Assignment of Benefits/Authorization for Payment: All benefits and payments must be made directly to 1 Natural Way for any 1 Natural Way products and services. 1 Natural Way will seek such benefits and payments on the customer’s behalf. It is understood that, as a courtesy, 1 Natural Way will bill Medicaid or other federally funded sources and other payers and insurer(s) providing coverage.( For items that are Covered under that particular plan) The customer is responsible for providing all necessary information and for making sure all certification and enrollment requirements are fulfilled. Any changes in insurance coverage must be reported to 1 Natural Way within 10 days of the change.
Release of Information: The customer or representative requests and authorizes 1 Natural Way, the prescribing physician, hospital, and any other holder of information relevant to service or products provided by 1 Natural Way, to release information upon request to 1 Natural Way, any payer source, physician, or any other medical personnel or agency involved with service. The customer also authorizes 1 Natural Way to review medical history and payer information for the purpose of providing products and services. If 1 Natural Way is unable to process your order due to being out of network and 1 Natural Way has an in-network partner, I give permission to forward my information to the in-network partner.
Financial Responsibility, Arrangements, and Health Insurance: All payment and all sums that may become due for the services or products provided are due at the time services are rendered unless payment arrangements have been approved in advance by the 1 Natural Way staff member. These sums include, but are not limited to, all deductibles, co-payments, out-of-pocket requirements, and non-covered services. If for any reason and to any extent, 1 Natural Way does not receive payment from the customer’s payer source because the customer is no longer eligible for coverage or because the service or product is not covered, the customer’s balance will be due in full, within 30 days of receipt of invoice. 1 Natural Way accepts most major credit cards.
All customer owed charges not paid within 30 days of billing date shall be assessed late charges and are subject to legally allowable interest charges. In such an event, the customer will be liable for all charges, including collection costs and all attorneys’ fees, as applicable. Balances older than 90 days may be subject to additional collection fees and interest charges of 1.5% per month. We realize that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment to your account. If such problems do arise, we encourage you to contact us promptly for assistance in the management of your account.
Financial Responsibility for Non-Covered Items: By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customer agrees that if the customer’s insurance does not cover all items ordered, even if the item is one that the customer or the healthcare provider has good reason to think is necessary, 1 Natural Way will not charge the insurance company and the customer will have financial responsibility for payment for the non-covered item(s). The customer also agrees that 1 Natural Way has offered alternative covered items (if any) and the cost of the non-covered item, and that the customer has then accepted financial responsibility for the non-covered item.
Consent for Contact: By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customer or representative consents to receive phone calls, texts, e-mails, and pre-recorded messages from 1 Natural Way or any of its subsidiaries regarding 1 Natural Way products and services, at the phone number(s) or email address provided; including wireless number if provided. These calls may be generated using an automated technology and normal carrier charges may apply. Please be aware that most standard email is not a secure means of communication and your protected health information that may be contained in our emails to you will not be encrypted. This means that there is risk that your protected health information in the emails could be intercepted and read by, or disclosed to, unauthorized third parties. Use of alternative and more secure methods of communication with us, such as telephone, fax or the U.S. Postal Service are available to you. If you do not wish to accept the risks associated with non-secure unencrypted email communications from us containing your protected health information, please indicate that you do not wish to receive such emails from us by contacting us at 888-977-2229. If you agree to receive information from 1 Natural Way via email or text, you agree to accept the security and privacy risks of this type of communication. I agree that if I consent to SMS notifications regarding my order, text alerts will be sent to the number I provide. I understand that anyone with access to the mobile phone or carrier account associated with the number I have provided will be able to see this information.
Communication with Minors: We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. 1 Natural Way’s website and ordering ability are not directed at users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register with 1 Natural Way, submit personal information, or place orders.
On-call/After Hours Service: 1 Natural Way can be reached via telephone (888-977-2229) to leave a message, and one of our customer service representatives will respond during normal business hours. Should a life-threatening medical emergency arise, the customer or caregiver should contact their local emergency services number immediately for assistance (usually 911).
Customer Complaint/Grievance Process: In the event the customer should become dissatisfied with their experience working with 1 Natural Way to obtain products or services, a complaint may be lodged without concern for reprisal, discrimination, or unreasonable interruption of service. The customer has the right to present questions or grievances to an 1 Natural Way staff member and to receive a response in a reasonable period of time. For complaints or grievances, please contact 1 Natural Way’s office by phone or mail. All contact information and our process for handling complaints can be found below. The following procedure details the steps that 1 Natural Way will take when a client’s/customer’s complaint/grievance is received:
Upon receipt of grievance/complaint:
- A 1 Natural Way staff member will complete the grievance/complaint form in its entirety and attach all necessary documents regarding the grievance/complaint.
- Within five calendar days of receiving the grievance/complaint, The Customer Service Supervisor will notify the client that the complaint has been received and is investigating.
- The Customer Service Supervisor, The CFO and the COO will speak with involved employees and conduct additional training as appropriate depending on what department.
- 1 Natural Way will attempt to resolve the concern to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Within fourteen calendar days, 1 Natural Way shall provide written notification to the customer of the results of the investigation. Each complaint/incident report will be uploaded to the customer’s file box in the portal, if applicable. The form and additional documentation will be given to the Corporate Operations Officer (COO) for review and signature.
- After signature and review is completed, the Corporate Operations Officer (COO) will forward grievance/complaint form to the Corporate Compliance Officer (CCO) as this information will be logged and filed and will be part of our I.O.P. studies for the next quarter.
1 Natural Way’s contact information: 1 Natural Way, LLC - 4064 Technology Drive - Suite C - Maumee, OH 43537 (P) 888-977-2229 (F) 866-848-0114
Customer Satisfaction Surveys: 1 Natural Way sends customer surveys via email appx 5-7 days after order has been shipped. Data collected/analyzed on a weekly basis. By completing the survey, you acknowledge that you have been informed of this customer satisfaction survey procedure.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
1 Natural Way is dedicated to maintain the privacy of your identifiable health information. In conducting our business, we will create records regarding you and the services/products that we provide for you. We are required by law to maintain the confidentiality of health information that identifies you. We are also required by law to provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning your identifiable health information. This notice provides you with the following information:
- Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Our Uses and Disclosures
- Our Responsibilities
Client/customer Bill of Rights & Responsibilities
When it comes to your health information, you have certain rights. This section explains your rights and responsibilities:
- Our customer has the right to receive a copy of this Notice of Privacy Practices from us upon enrollment or upon request.
- Subject to applicable law, the customer has the right to confidentiality and privacy of all information contained in the customer’s record and of Protected Health Information. Individuals or organizations not involved in the customer’s care may not have access to the information without the customer’s written consent.
- Our customer has the right to be fully informed in advance about the services/products that will be provided by 1 Natural Way. This would also include any charges, including payment for service expected from third parties and any other charges for which the customer will be responsible for.
- You can request confidential communications - you can ask us to contact you in a specific way (example - home or office phone). We will say yes to all reasonable requests.
- Our customer has the right to obtain service without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, diagnosis or religious affiliation.
- Our customer should promptly notify 1 Natural Way with any equipment failure or damage, changes to their address, phone number, insurance coverage or changes concerning their physician.
- You have the right to file a complaint if you feel your rights are violated. You can contact us at: 1 Natural Way - 4064 Technology Drive - Suite C - Maumee, OH 43537 (888-977-2229). - Or you can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights by sending a letter to: 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
Our Uses and Disclosures
How do we typically use or share your health information:
- 1 Natural Way may use and disclose protected health information in the provisions, coordination, or management of your health care, including consultants between health care providers.
- We may use and disclose protected health information to obtain reimbursement for the services/products provided to you, including determinations of eligibility and coverage and other utilization review activities.
- To help with public health and safety issues (product recalls).
- To comply with the law - we will share your information if the state or federal laws require it. This does include the Department of Health and Human Services.
- We can share your health information about you in response to a court or in response to a subpoena.
- 1 Natural Way is required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health information.
- We must follow the duties and privacy practices described in this notice and give you a copy of it.
- We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy of your information.
- Your health information will not be used or disclosed without your written permission, except as described in this notice.
Changes to the Terms of this Notice: We can change the terms of this notice, and the changes will apply to all information we have about you. The new notice will be available upon request, in our office, our retail locations and on our website.
For more information please go to: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/notice-privacy-practices/index.html
Do we use "cookies"?
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook and no third party will ever have access to your email address, phone number, or any other personal information. Click here to learn about how you can control the ads you see on Facebook. You may also contact us at anytime and we will remove you from any custom audience.