On behalf of 1 Natural Way, thank you for your business. While we hope that you are pleased with the items you've selected, we do understand that returns are sometimes necessary. When that is the case, we want to make the returns process as clear as possible.
HOWEVER, please note that breast pumps, breast pump accessories, resupply products and all apparel and garments are personal hygiene items and cannot be returned.
If 1 Natural Way makes a shipping error by sending you an item that is not the one you ordered, the wrong size (for sized items) or if the item was damaged by the carrier when it arrives, then we will gladly exchange that for the correct product. The customer remains financially responsible for any product eligible to be exchanged until that item is received back into our warehouse and inspected.
- All returns and exchanges must be within ten (10) days of the original shipment date.
- As noted above, We do not accept returns or exchanges on breast pump parts/accessories or Milkzoom Resupply orders due to the hygienic nature of the product.
- Any item eligible for an exchange must be new, unopened, unused, and in their original packaging with the manufacturer's factory seal still intact.
- All returns must be pre-Authorized by 1 Natural Way in order to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number for your return. Items must be returned within three (3) business days of receiving an RMA number. RETURNS WITHOUT AN RMA WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT/ACCEPTED.
- We recommend using USPS, UPS or FedEx so items can be tracked. 1 Natural Way is not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return. We cannot process your return until all authorized items are received.
- All items will be inspected by 1 Natural Way upon return to ensure they meet the unopened condition as described above. If the return is sellable, an exchange will be made based upon the agreement made between our Customer and the 1 Natural Way customer service agent when the shipment problem was brought to our attention.
- If our inspection determines the returned item is not sellable, the customer will remain financially responsible for the cost of the item. To protect the health and well-being of those on our inspection team, all items deemed unsellable (including breast pumps, breastfeeding accessories and apparel items) will be destroyed and NOT returned to the customer under any circumstances.
- Order cannot be "canceled" once the product has been shipped and received.
- Exceptions, IF made, by speaking with our Customer Service department, MAY be subject to a restocking fee. This will be discussed with you prior to approval of the return.
If you choose to exchange your product due to damage, sizing discrepancy, or incorrect item shipped to you, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request information on how you may proceed with your exchange.
If you are having an issue with your breast pump or breast-feeding accessories, please contact the manufacturer directly to resolve these issues.
- Ameda: (866) 992-6332
- Ardo: (415) 504-1754
- Elvie: (929) 239-3212
- Freemie: (916) 339-7388
- Lansinoh: (800) 292-4794
- Medela: (800) 435-8316
- Motif: (844) 272-8390
- Spectra: (855) 446-6622
- Willow: (888) 945-5693