How to Get Your TRICARE Covered Breast Pump
With 1 Natural Way, it's easy to get your TRICARE covered breast pump!
- Provide some basic information. Fill out our form, which will let us verify your TRICARE coverage.
- Choose your breast pump! We offer the best breast pump brands, including Spectra, Medela, Elvie and more. We'll show you which are no cost to you and which have an upgrade charge (most pumps are 100% covered).
- We'll verify your TRICARE coverage once you place your breast pump order - and we'll let you know what other maternity products you qualify for.
- Submit your prescription - or we will help you get one. If you don't have a prescription for your pump, our team will contact your TRICARE-authorized physician to request a prescription.
Your breast pump will ship (for free) when we have your prescription (or at 27 weeks per TRICARE guidelines). If you have any questions for us during this process, please email us at email@example.com, text us at (419) 740-4306 or call us at (888) 977-2229.
What Customers are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions: TRICARE Breast Pumps
What breast pumps does TRICARE cover?
TRICARE beneficiaries who work with 1 Natural Way have a big selection of 100% covered breast pumps to choose from. No cost options include popular models from Medela, Spectra, Dr. Brown's, Ameda, Lansinoh, Motif and Ardo.
What other maternity products does 1 Natural Way offer to military moms?
Breast pump supplies include accessories like tubing, breast shields, breast milk storage bags and bottles, and more. We offer a monthly Resupply Program to make getting these supplies easy and hassle free!
What TRICARE insurance guidelines for breast pumps and breast pump supplies do I need to be aware of?
Here are a few important TRICARE guidelines that 1 Natural Way is asked about most often:
- TRICARE insurance beneficiaries may receive one breast pump per birth event (or per pregnancy).
- TRICARE requires that breast pumps be shipped no earlier than 27 weeks (we would be happy to hold yours until then).
- You may be eligible for breastfeeding and breast pump supplies up to three (3) years after your baby is born as long as you are breastfeeding (you will need prescriptions to demonstrate medical necessity).
Of course, TRICARE web site has the most detailed and up-to-date information about coverage. See TRICARE's Breast Pumps and Supplies Page for additional detail.
What TRICARE health plans are accepted by 1 Natural Way?
1 Natural Way accepts these TRICARE health plans for both TRICARE East and TRICARE West beneficiaries:
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Prime Remote
- TRICARE Prime Overseas
- TRICARE Prime Remote Overseas
- TRICARE Select
- TRICARE Select Overseas
- TRICARE Reserve Select
- TRICARE Retired Reserve
1 Natural Way will help you understand the maternity-related benefits available to you through your TRICARE health plan! Questions about your coverage or the products and services we offer?
Call us at (888) 977-2229, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at (419) 740-4306.