Dr. Brown's Customflow
by Dr. Brown's
Fill out the form to find out if you qualify for this pump through TRICARE!
Price with TRICARE Insurance*:
FREEQualify Through TRICARE Insurance
*Pricing for qualified TRICARE beneficiaries only.
Flexibility. It’s what moms love most about Dr. Brown’s Customflow breast pump. Customizable settings help you find the best pumping rhythm and suction strength to express the most milk, while silicone SoftShape breast shields gently conform to any shape. Even the pump’s three silicone storage pockets are flexible, making this a perfect pump for organized moms who feel best keeping all their pumping accessories in one handy place – bottles, pump parts, drinks, snacks, and more.
Dr. Brown’s Customflow double electric breast pump has a pause button for easy stop/start, and a memory function remembers previous settings, so you can easily duplicate your most successful pumping sessions. Because it’s lightweight and has a hidden handle, carrying the Customflow where you need it to be - even one-handed - is made simple.
Features & Benefits
- Settings: More letdown and expression mode settings allow you to increase/decrease vacuum and cycle for comfortable, custom pumping.
- Session Features: Pause button and timer allow for easy stop/start of sessions, and settings memory recall makes it easy to find your optimum pumping rhythm.
- Closed System: Backflow protection prevents breast milk from entering the tubing and motor.
- Display: Large, clear LCD display is easy to see and great for nighttime pumping.
- Added Comfort: 100% silicone SoftShape Shields conform to different breast shapes.
- Extra perks: Comes with Options+ Narrow Bottles as well as Slowest Flow Preemie Flow Nipples. Also compatible with Dr. Brown’s wide-neck bottles - use the included adapters to pump directly into them.
|Manufacturer Part Number||BF100|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||230 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System/ Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||5" (L) x 5.5" (W) x 7" (H)|
|Power Source||AC adaptor; AA battery adaptor (available separately)|
|Warranty||1 year on all parts; call (833) 224-7675 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump (with available battery pack); Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump (with available battery pack)|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Dr. Brown's Customflow Breast Pump
- 2 - Milk Collection Kits with 25 mm SoftShape Silicone Shields
- 2 - 4 oz Options+ Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- 1 - Slowest Flow Preemie Flow Nipple
- 2 - Storage Travel Caps
- 2 - Narrow-to-Wide-Neck Adapters
- 1 - 6 Volt Power Adapter
- 1 - Tubes