Ardo Calypso Essentials
Fill out the form to find out if you qualify for this pump through TRICARE!
Price with TRICARE Insurance*:
$0.00 - $18.00Qualify Through TRICARE Insurance
*Pricing for qualified TRICARE beneficiaries only.
The only personal breast pump made in Switzerland, the Ardo Calypso breast pump offers moms portability, quiet and comfort. In fact, with independent vacuum and cycle adjustments, the Calypso offers 64 total settings for maximum comfort and effectiveness. Women with sensitive breasts who want a gentle (yet efficient) pumping experience will appreciate the unique features of the Calypso.
Ardo’s Hospital Technology features a cylinder/piston pump motor that is different from nearly any other personal use pump. It’s the reason the Calypso is so gentle and why moms say it “feels like baby.” Because it’s just over one pound and can be run on AA batteries, the Ardo Calypso is ready to go where you go.
Features & Benefits
- Technology: Hospital Technology - a pump motor that uses a cylinder and piston - is gentler on the breast without sacrificing suction.
- Closed System: In addition to preventing milk from entering the tubing or breast pump, Vacuum Seal technology protects breast milk by creating a total barrier between the milk and contaminants like bacteria and viruses.
- Quiet: Quieter than many other personal-use breast pumps when tested by an independent firm - moms rave about it!
- Compact: Small and lightweight at just under 1 pound.
- Battery Power: Option to run on 6 AA batteries for portability and convenience.
- Settings: Suction strength and speed can be adjusted independently, creating a total of 64 let-down and expression settings, so you can personalize pumping for comfort and maximum milk expression.
|Manufacturer Part Number||63.00.240|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||250 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||7.5" (L) x 5.1" (W) x 2.99" (H)|
|Power Source||AA batteries; AC adaptor|
|Warranty||400 hours or 1 year on pump motor; call (415) 504-1754 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Calypso breast pump
- 1 - Power adapter
- 1 - Double Pump set (26 mm, with 2 bottles 150ml/5fl.oz.)
- 2 - Spare lip valves
- 2 - bottle stands
- 6 - AA batteries not included*