Ameda Mya Pro
Fill out the form to find out if you qualify for this pump through TRICARE!
Price with TRICARE Insurance*:
FREEQualify Through TRICARE Insurance
*Pricing for qualified TRICARE beneficiaries only.
The Ameda Mya Pro takes the stress out of pumping and gives you the confidence to thrive in motherhood. By combining hospital strength with the best of personal breast pump technology, Ameda has created a quiet and portable breast-pumping package perfect for moms on the go. Mya Pro allows moms to fine tune each session with custom massage modes and offers single or double pumping, with multi-level, independently controlled expression. Mya Pro is powerful, ultra-quiet, discreet and safe, with a true closed protection system, retractable handle, built-in nightlight and timer display. Wherever life takes you, Mya Pro helps moms achieve their breastfeeding goals with optimum comfort, portability and ease.
Features & Benefits
- Strength: Hospital strength performance up to 280 mmHg.
- Settings: Highly customizable, 2-phase suction modes - 5 levels of massage and 12 levels of expression are individually adjustable, so you can fine tune your sessions for the greatest comfort and efficiency.
- Quiet: Quiet motor means discreet pumping wherever you are.
- Closed System: Safeguards against backup of milk into the pump or tubing.
- Pumping Session Features: Memory function remembers your most recent settings. Timer display tracks pumping time. Auto power-off after 30 minutes.
- Compact: Small silhouette, 3 pounds in weight and built-in handle make it easy to transport.
- Display: Backlit LCD display for maximum visibility - even at night.
- Extra Perks: Built-in LED night light makes night time pumping easier to manage.
|Manufacturer Part Number||102A20|
|Breast Pump Type||Double Electric Breast Pump|
|Pumping Options||Single or Double Pumping|
|Vacuum (max mmHg)||250 mmHg|
|System Type||Closed System / Backflow Protection|
|Dimensions||8" (L) x 6" (W) x 3"|
|Power Source||AC adaptor|
|Warranty||2 years on pump motor and 90 days on accessories; call (866) 992-6332 for service|
|Categories||Portable Breast Pump; Hospital Strength Breast Pump; Hands Free Breast Pump; Cordless/Wireless Breast Pump|
|User Manual||Download Here|
- 1 - Ameda Mya Pro Breast Pump
- 1 - AC Power Adapter 12 Volt
- 2 - 24 mm Flange
- 2 - Valve
- 2 - Tubing
- 2 - Diaphragm
- 2 - 5oz Wide Neck Bottle
- 2 - Locking Cap and Ring